Pan Kurchak to build feed mill

08 May 2020

Pan Kurchak Group, a Ukraine-based poultry and crop producer operating 25,000 hectares of farmland, plans to construct a feed mill until early 2021. The annual production capacity of the facility is expected to reach 50,000 tonnes of final product. The Group already operates two feed mills, and considers feedstuff production as the key area for development in the nearest future. So far, 80% of produced feedstuffs are used by Pan Kurchak for the needs of its own poultry farms, and the rest 20% go for sale. 

Read more
 

Logo