SanCor transfers assets to Adecoagro and Vicentín

23 October 2018

The Argentina-based dairy cooperative SanCor will  sell two of its processing plants and the brands Angelita and Las Tres Niñas to the agroholding Adecoagro. According to the agreement between the two companies, 300 employees will preserve their jobs. In addition, SanCor will exit from the business of desserts, puddings and yogurts, transferring the 10% of its stake in Alimentos Refrigerados SA to Vicentín, which already owns the remaining 90% of the alliance.

Read more

Logo